So I'm in the middle of writing a fairly important term paper for my psychology course, and it's about 1:00 in the morning, so I'm just gonna do this because I DON'T WANT TO WORK ON STUFF
1. Must post the rules here.
2. Each person must share 10 things about them.
3. Answer the 10 questions, then invent your own.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
5. No tag backs.
6. You can't say you don't do tags.
7. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY NOT A COMMENT!!
1. I have a slight hoarding problem, mainly with embroidery thread, linearts and pokemon cards
2. My hair gets floofier when I use conditioner. Think Fluffle Puff, but not nearly as cute
3. I used to have nightmares about dinosaurs all the time because my dad showed me Jurassic Park when I was 3. I also love dinosaurs
4. I have great aspirations for drawing, I'm just too afraid of making mistakes to start practicing.
5. NUTELLA IS LOVE. NUTELLA IS LIFE
6. I have achieved the highest mark in the last 4 psychology midterms in my 300 student university psychology class
7. I can move both of my eyebrows independently
8. I waited 4 years before the guy destined to be my boyfriend noticed me
9. I am terrified of buffalo
10. I sneak into the university's theatre to play the piano there as often as I can
1. What is your opinion of autotune?
Ick Ick Ick. Nope.
2. How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a woodchuck liked pancakes?
Yes. But how much moose could a mini mouse move if a mini mouse used mousse?
3. Have you ever been to any different countries?
If you count the waters between Canada and the US on the Maid of the Mist at Niagara falls...
4. What's your favourite flavour of crisps? (Yes, thisis where my Beatles obsession has gotten me.. Using British terms. XD)
Sour cream and onion? Crisps are chips, right...?
5. Did you find Nemo?
6. What is the meaning of life?
To make someone's world a better place at no one else's expense
7. What is the most important thing about art to you?
Being able to express what you see in your head
8. What notable places have you visited in your lifetime?
The smallest jail in Canada. It's in Coboconk. Great litlte place. I bet your room is about the same size.
9. Vinyl, cassettes, CDs, or MP3s?
Mp3s, because I can listen to my beloved music ALL THE TIME ESPECIALLY DURING CALCULUS
10. What is love?
Feeling so much affection toward someone that you would consider sharing your Nutella with them
1. What's your favourite candy?
2. If you could visit anywhere at all, where would you go and why?
3. Name a tree that is so large it contains all the vowels, yet only has seven letters
4. What's your current favourite song?
5. What's your current song you absolutely can't stand?
6. SUDDENLY YOU'RE A POKEMON! What pokemon are you
7. What's your view on Fluffle Puff?
8. What's the most dangerous thing you've ever done?
9. Make me a haiku
10. Favourite Adventure Tine character!
I'm so good at making boring questions
Artwork by Schiraki
CSS improvised by koshka-june2014